The final game is around the corner. Have we ever looked forward to a season’s close so much, or in fact at all, before? We all love the game and miss it during the Summer months but most of us seem to be looking forward to putting 2016-17 behind us. On reflection: –
- Does having a manager who has remained dignified and respectful through incredibly testing times make you feel like we’ve got one of the good guys in charge of the team?
- I’ve seen some disagree about what positions we should be signing new players in. What are our top priorities in the closed season?
- Voda have pulled out of discussions about becoming the Stadium Sponsors. Do you think a leading edge brand name might end up with the naming rights or will A N Other betting company or the likes end up with their logo plastered all over the OS?
- I’m off to see the Athletics at the Stadium in August. Personally I’m pleased that the stadium is fulfilling the ‘legacy’ promises that GB made during the campaign to bring the Olympics to our shores. Not everyone feels the same though. How do you feel about sharing with track and field?
- Should Super Slav move on who would be your favourite candidates to replace him?